About the Role
- Perform state specific inspections according to the State of Georgia regulations.
- Perform all services and with the exceptional customer service that our Speedemissions customers have come to expect.
- Facilitate answering telephone calls by helping customers with answering any questions/concerns.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Complete Daily Activity - Report by managing cash and non-cash payment received for service which includes completing bank deposits.
- Maintain the facility, grounds, and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support business needs.
About the Company
Speedemissions has been providing fast and friendly emissions testing for more than 20 years. Our company was founded in January 2001 and since has grown to 19 stores and 3 mobile testing units. To date, Speedemissions has performed over 2.5 million vehicle emission inspections and nearly 1.25 million vehicle safety inspections.
Speedemissions was among the first companies in the U.S. to develop the "Vehicle Test Only" store model. This test only model means that the emission testing store does not repair cars that fail the emission and/or safety inspection, nor does it offer any other repair services such as oil changes, brakes or mufflers.
This model keeps quality customer service and convenience at the forefront of our business. By not compromising the emission test to sell needless repairs, Speedemissions focuses solely on the accuracy of the test and the speed with which it's conducted.